1、化疗后英语对话
Hello, Janice. How was your chemo today?
嗨,贾尼斯。今天的化疗你觉得怎么样?
It was OK, I suppose.
我觉得还好。
I'm sure you're fed up with it by now.
你现在一定很厌烦这项疗程了吧。
Yes, I am. I am trying to cope, but it's hard.
是的。我真想与之作斗争,但是太难了。
Cope with the chemo, you mean?
你是说与化疗作斗争?
Yes, the chemo, feeling sick and being in hospital away from my family.
是的,我说的是化疗,是化疗让我一直恶心想吐,是化疗让我困在远离家人的医院里。
Your husband was in to visit this morning. How's he doing?
你的丈夫今早来探望你了。他最近怎么样?
He's having a few problems. He doesn't like to talk about my illness.
他最近有一些烦心事。他不喜欢谈论我的病情。
That must be hard for you.
你一定很难过吧。
Yes, it is.
是的。
Thanks for listening. It's good to have a chat. Sometimes, it's hard to talk to my family about how I feel.
谢谢你听我倾诉。跟你聊了几句之后感觉好多了。有时候反而跟家人不方便倾诉我的感受。
That's OK. No problem.
别客气。以后可以随时跟我沟通。
放疗后护理
Hello, Usha. How are you feeling today?
你好,乌莎,你今天感觉怎么样?
Hello, Judy. I feel a bit down today.
嗨,朱迪,我今天的心情不是很好。
I'm sorry to hear that. Anything you want to talk about?
听你这么说我很难过。你想要跟我谈一谈吗?
I'm still in a lot of pain.
我现在仍然觉得很痛苦。
Dear! I see. You don't think the pain is getting any better with your treatment?
哦!我知道了。你是不是觉得自己的治疗没什么效果?
No. I feel it's getting worse.
是的,我反而觉得更加糟糕了。
Did you have radiotherapy yesterday?
昨天你做放疗了吗?
Yes, in the morning. It made me feel quite sick.
是的,早上做的。做完之后感觉很恶心。
I know. Radiotherapy can make you feel quite sick.
我知道。做完放疗后想呕吐这是很正常的。
I don't feel like eating at all.
而且,我现在没什么食欲。
Why don't I get you some medication for pain and nausea.
需不需要我帮你拿一点缓解疼痛和呕吐的药?
Yes, please. Then I might try to have a rest.
好的,辛苦你了。我觉得自己还是休息一下为好。
Good idea. I'll bring you the injection right now.
说得对,我现在就给你取注射剂。
Thanks.
多谢。
Can I get you a cup of tea, too?
你要来一杯茶吗?
Thanks, Judy. I'd like that.
好的,谢谢你,朱迪。
询问病人化疗后的反应
是你在呻吟吗?
Yes, sorry. I just feel a bit sick.
是的,真是抱歉。我只是觉得恶心想吐。
Do you want an anti-emetic for that?
需要给你拿一点止吐药吗?
I don't know what to do. I had chemo this morning.
我也不知道该怎么办。今天早上我做了一次化疗。
Oh, no, look at the time. I've got to give out the meds. Do you want the anti-emetic?
哦,天哪,都到这个时间点了。我得去分发药品了。
I don't know. I just feel a bit down, I think.
我也不知道为什么会这样,我想我应该是情绪低落。
Right, look, I'm a bit busy now. Your husband'll be in soon, won't he?
哦,这样吧,我现在有点忙,你丈夫很快就来了,对吧?
Yes. Don't worry. I'll be all right.
是的,你不用担心我,我一会就没事了。
Good, right. I'll see you soon.
好的,那就先这样。改天我再过来看你。
来源:网络
版权声明:
本网站所有注明“来源:williamhill asia
医学”或“来源:MedSci原创”的文字、图片和音视频资料,版权均属于williamhill asia
医学所有,非经授权,任何媒体、网站或个人不得转载,授权转载时须注明“来源:williamhill asia
医学”。本网所有转载文章系出于传递更多信息之目的,且明确注明来源和作者,不希望被转载的媒体或个人可与我们联系,我们将立即进行删除处理。同时转载内容不代表本站立场。
在此留言